Diy Tie Knot Blanket
The photos below can also give you an idea of how i tie the knots.
Diy tie knot blanket. Should look like this before you begin to tie it. Cut out a four inch square out of each corner. First, i wrap the fringe around my finger.
Use the dotted line as a cutting guide. Cut the edge into 4 inch strips 1 1/2 inches apart. 😉 once you’ve tied all your strips you’re done!
Here are the steps in making a very simple fleece blanket with tied ends. For a baby blanket you will need 1 yard of each fabric (so, 2 total yards). Simply tie one fringe of the fabric to the other on the opposite fabric.
Place both pieces of fleece together with the back sides together (good sides pointing outwards) on a flat surface. When you tie your skeins together, make the knot tight and leave the extra to cut off at the end; Be sure not to tug too tight when you tie.
It causes the blanket to round at the corners and you’ll end up with an oval blanket instead of a square one. Now that i’ve expressed my excitement over these super easy blankets. Tie the knots all of the way around, just like a tie blanket.
Some sort of cutting surface. When you’re tying make sure you double knot so the knots don’t come undone. Then tie the strips together.
- Diy Christmas Place Card Holders
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Teenage Girl
- Diy Christmas Ideas For Coworkers
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Girlfriend
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Neighbors
- Diy Christmas Ideas Pinterest
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Parents From Preschoolers
- Diy Christmas Lights Storage
- Diy Christmas Presents For Mom
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Neighbors Pinterest
- Diy Christmas Presents Pinterest
- Diy Christmas Sign Ideas
- Diy Christmas Nail Designs
- Diy Christmas Presents For Boyfriend
- Diy Christmas Presents For Parents
- Diy Christmas Nail Art Ideas
- Diy Christmas Shirts Ideas
- Diy Christmas Photos Baby
- Diy Christmas Gifts For Mom From Daughter
- Diy Christmas Pictures Outside